Russell Prinz with Hill Country USA is your connection to finding Texas Hill Country, West Texas, and South Texas hunting and ranch land to fit your needs. You will be pleased to find some of the most reasonably priced land in the area! We continuosly have new properties available with a wide variety of terrain to choose from. Rugged to gentle, limestone cliffs to canyons. Let us help you find your own piece of the most desired land in Texas.
Welcome to Hill Country USA
Contact Us for More Information
Copyright © 2017 Hill Country USA. All rights reserved.
This site created and powered by ARTIFEX42
Over 20 Years of Ranch and Hunting Land sales in the Texas Hill Country
Abundant Native Wildlife & Exotics on Many Tracts
• Axis deer (plentiful/can be hunted year round)
• White tail deer
(Edwards County is a five deer County)
• Fallow • Blackbuck • Antelope
• Wild hogs • Turkeys
• Aoudad (an exotic breed of sheep)
• An array of Birds on the migratory route from North to South America
Ranches for Sale by Hill Country USA
Hill Country USA offers long term fixed rate owner financing on all it's property with as little as five percent (5%) down. Texas Veterans will also have the option of using the Texas Veterans Land Board Loan to purchase property on most of the ranches listed below.
Click below to view specific area ranches.
Click on the property name for more information.
• Blackbuck Ridge Ranch - Edwards County, NW of Rocksprings
• Trinidad Ranch - NW of Kerrville off Hwy 41
• Geronimo Springs Ranch - 15 Miles Southwest of Rocksprings on Hwy 674
• Green Mountain Ranch - West of Robert Lee, Tx off Hwy. 158
• Cave Wells Ranch - 20 miles west of Menard off Hwy 190
• Cave Wells Ranch II - 20 miles west of Menard off Hwy 190
• Whitetail Ridge Ranch - 14 miles NW of Rocksprings, Hwy 55
• Axis Ridge Ranch - Hwy 55 NW of Rocksprings
• West Nueces Ranch - NW of Rocksprings on Hwy 55
• Arrowhead Ranch (West Nueces Ranch, Phase II) - NW of Rocksprings on Hwy 55
• Live Oak Creek Ranch (South) - Live Oak Creek Ranch is located 12 miles southwest of Eden, TX.
• Falcon Ridge Ranch - Hwy 55, NW of Rocksprings
• Buffalo Draw Ranch - CR 450, South of Rocksprings, TX
• Fossil Creek Ranch - Fossil Creek Ranch is located in the scenic hills of southern Edwards County off FM 2523
• Mustang Creek - Concho County, NE of Eden on FM 2134
• Pecan Springs Ranch - 8 miles west of Robert Lee
• West Ranch - Concho County, SW of Eden, TX
• Loma Alta Ranch - Loma Alta Ranch is located on the western border of the Texas Hill Country, halfway between Del Rio
• Pinon Canyon Ranch - CR 460, Edwards County
• Mesquite Springs Ranch - Waddell Lane (County Road), 7.8 miles west of Menard off Hwy. 190
Click on the property name for more information.
• Honey Creek Ranch - Duval County, 12 miles NW of San Diego
• Cow Creek Ranch *Reduced Pricing* - Hwy 277 and Hwy 693, 19 miles south of Del Rio in Kinney County
• Double Eagle Ranch Phase II, West - Live Oak County, south of George West
• Dos Senderos Ranch - Kinney County, corner of Hwy. 90 and FM 1572
• San Diego Business Park - San Diego Business Park - This property is located on the eastern edge of San Diego, Texas and is su
• Toro Creek Ranch - Toro Creek Ranch is located in Duval, north of San Diego, the County seat of Duval County.
• Toro Creek Ranch Phase II - Toro Creek Ranch Phase II is located in Duval, north of San Diego, the County seat of Duval County.
• Toro Creek Ranch Phase III - Toro Creek Ranch Phase III is located in Duval, north of San Diego, the County seat of Duval County
• Toro Creek Ranch Phase IV - Toro Creek Ranch Phase IV is located in Duval, north of San Diego, the County seat of Duval County.
• La Nina Ranch - La Nina Ranch is located in Duval County northwest of San Diego off County Road 103.
• Creek Bend Ranch - The Creek Bend Ranch is located in Duval County, on the eastern edge of San Diego, the County seat of Duval
Financing & More
Ranch land financing, surveying, and related services.
If you have looked at or bought property before, you will appreciate the services we provide for every tract of land we sell. We are proud to offer you the following:
OWNER FINANCING, 5% DOWN/NO QUALIFYING, NO CREDIT CHECK.
Hill Country USA can offer owner financing with low down payments for up to 20 years, with absolutely no qualifying. Or, we can direct you to other lenders.
Hill Country USA offers long term owner financing on all tracts of land that we sell. With financing up to thirty (30) years and various financing packages we can find a plan, which will suit your budget.
Hill Country USA can also assist you if you are veteran of the armed services. The Texas Veterans Land Board (VLB) will purchase the tract of land in which you are interested directly from the seller. The VLB then resells the land to you by a 30-year contract of sale. It takes approximately 90 days to close a loan, provided all necessary documentation is submitted timely and there are no unusual situations associated with the purchase.
For more information on the VLB,
Hill Country USA will have your land surveyed and platted before you take ownership. All surveys are done by a Registered Land Surveyor using modern GPS Equipment. You will be supplied your own plat showing all of your property lines along with their direction and dimension.
Hill Country USA sells property that either fronts on a public road or has insured, recorded access to a nearby public road. Most of the properties are behind locked private gates.